Synonyms for english
Synonyms of english
- (adj) English, European country, European nation (related term)
- (adj) English, West Germanic, West Germanic language (related term)
- (noun) English, English language, West Germanic, West Germanic language
- (noun) English, English people, nation, land, country
- (noun) English, humanistic discipline, humanities, liberal arts, arts
- (noun) English, side, spin
The term english is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZW5nbGlzaA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to ba0a6ddd94c73698a3658f92ac222f8a.
The ASCII encoding of english in hexadecimal notation is 656e676c697368.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: english bean
| english breakfast tea
| english bulldog
| english cavalry saddle
| english channel
| english civil war
| english class
| english cocker spaniel
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.