Synonyms for hopkins
Synonyms of hopkins
- (noun) Hopkins, Mark Hopkins, theologian, theologist, theologizer, theologiser, educator, pedagogue, pedagog
- (noun) Hopkins, Johns Hopkins, financier, moneyman, philanthropist, altruist
- (noun) Hopkins, Gerard Manley Hopkins, poet
- (noun) Hopkins, Sir Frederick Gowland Hopkins, biochemist
- (noun) Hopkins, Anthony Hopkins, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Sir Anthony Philip Hopkins, actor, histrion, player, thespian, role player
The term hopkins is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence aG9wa2lucw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 99b1084a7fbde6c975d169eb824d44cd.
The ASCII encoding of hopkins in hexadecimal notation is 686f706b696e73.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: hopkinson
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.