Synonyms for m
Synonyms of m
- (adj) thousand, one thousand, 1000, k, cardinal (similar term)
- (noun) meter, metre, metric linear unit
- (noun) molarity, molar concentration, M, concentration
- (noun) thousand, one thousand, 1000, M, K, chiliad, G, grand, thou, yard, large integer
- (noun) M, letter m, letter, letter of the alphabet, alphabetic character
The term m is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 6f8f57715090da2632453988d9a1501b.
The ASCII encoding of m in hexadecimal notation is 6d.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: m-1
| m-1 rifle
| m. j. schleiden
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.