Synonyms for president
Synonyms of president
- (noun) corporate executive, business executive
- (noun) President of the United States, United States President, President, Chief Executive, head of state, chief of state
- (noun) head of state, chief of state
- (noun) chairman, chairwoman, chair, chairperson, presiding officer
- (noun) prexy, academic administrator
- (noun) President of the United States, President, Chief Executive, presidency, presidentship
The term president is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cHJlc2lkZW50, while the MD5 signature is equal to c8d56be998c94089ea6e1147dc9253c1.
The ASCII encoding of president in hexadecimal notation is 707265736964656e74.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: president abraham lincoln
| president adams
| president andrew johnson
| president arthur
| president benjamin harrison
| president buchanan
| president bush
| president carter
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.