Synonyms for s
Synonyms of s
- (noun) second, sec, time unit, unit of time
- (noun) sulfur, S, sulphur, atomic number 16, chemical element, element
- (noun) south, due south, southward, S, cardinal compass point
- (noun) mho, siemens, reciprocal ohm, S, conductance unit
- (noun) S, letter s, letter, letter of the alphabet, alphabetic character
- (noun) randomness, entropy, S, physical property
The term s is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 03c7c0ace395d80182db07ae2c30f034.
The ASCII encoding of s in hexadecimal notation is 73.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: s wrench
| s. s. van dine
| s. smith stevens
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.