Synonyms for acid
Synonyms of acid
- (adj) acerb, acerbic, acrid, bitter, blistering, caustic, sulfurous, sulphurous, venomous, virulent, vitriolic, unpleasant (similar term)
- (adj) acidic, acidulent, acidulous, sour (similar term)
- (adj) acidic (similar term)
- (noun) compound, chemical compound
- (noun) back breaker, battery-acid, dose, dot, Elvis, loony toons, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, pane, superman, window pane, Zen, lysergic acid diethylamide, LSD
The term acid is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YWNpZA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to f923389424a4f813fe311e13e24932f1.
The ASCII encoding of acid in hexadecimal notation is 61636964.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: acid anhydrides
| acid dye
| acid halide
| acid head
| acid hydrogen
| acid precipitation
| acid rain
| acid rock
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.