Synonyms for adjust
Synonyms of adjust
- (verb) set, correct, change, alter, modify
- (verb) align, aline, line up, reorient, skew (antonym)
- (verb) conform, adapt, change
- (verb) adapt, accommodate
- (verb) decide, settle, resolve, adjudicate
The term adjust is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YWRqdXN0, while the MD5 signature is equal to 3b7770f7743e8f01f0fd807f304a21d0.
The ASCII encoding of adjust in hexadecimal notation is 61646a757374.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: adjustable
| adjustable spanner
| adjustable wrench
| adjusting entry
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.