Synonyms for anchor
Synonyms of anchor
- (noun) ground tackle, hook, claw
- (noun) mainstay, keystone, backbone, linchpin, lynchpin, support
- (noun) anchorman, anchorperson, television reporter, television newscaster, TV reporter, TV newsman
- (verb) ground, fasten, fix, secure
- (verb) cast anchor, drop anchor, fasten, fix, secure
The term anchor is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YW5jaG9y, while the MD5 signature is equal to 47ae9ec4c0978a1293d1030e30034b8a.
The ASCII encoding of anchor in hexadecimal notation is 616e63686f72.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: anchor chain
| anchor light
| anchor ring
| anchorage ground
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.