Synonyms for angle
Synonyms of angle
- (noun) space
- (noun) slant, point of view, viewpoint, stand, standpoint
- (noun) Angle, European
- (verb) travel, go, move, locomote
- (verb) lean, tilt, tip, slant, bend, flex, tip over (related term), tip over (related term), lean against (related term), lean on (related term)
- (verb) fish, search, seek, look for
- (verb) fish
- (verb) slant, weight, bias, predetermine
The term angle is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YW5nbGU=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 899186f7879ef9f1cf011b415f548c03.
The ASCII encoding of angle in hexadecimal notation is 616e676c65.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: angle bracket
| angle iron
| angle of attack
| angle of dip
| angle of extinction
| angle of incidence
| angle of inclination
| angle of reflection
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.