Synonyms for arm
Synonyms of arm
- (noun) limb
- (noun) weapon, weapon system, instrument
- (noun) branch, subdivision, division
- (noun) branch, limb, projection
- (noun) armrest
- (noun) sleeve, cloth covering
- (verb) build up, fortify, gird, disarm (antonym)
- (verb) supply, provide, render, furnish
The term arm is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YXJt, while the MD5 signature is equal to f926b3e222d7afee57071b2256839701.
The ASCII encoding of arm in hexadecimal notation is 61726d.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: arm band
| arm bone
| arm exercise
| arm guard
| arm pad
| arm's length
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.