Synonyms for arrangement
Synonyms of arrangement
- (noun) agreement, planning, preparation, provision
- (noun) group, grouping
- (noun) organization, organisation, system, structure
- (noun) placement, position, spatial relation
- (noun) musical arrangement, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- (noun) arranging, transcription, composing, composition
The term arrangement is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YXJyYW5nZW1lbnQ=, while the MD5 signature is equal to cfdebd33ee18f6a4e58822dbfb1cf1a7.
The ASCII encoding of arrangement in hexadecimal notation is 617272616e67656d656e74.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: arranger
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.