Synonyms for assault
Synonyms of assault
- (noun) battle, conflict, fight, engagement
- (noun) attack, attempt
- (noun) Assault, thoroughbred
- (noun) rape, violation, ravishment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, sex crime, sex offense
- (verb) assail, set on, attack
- (verb) rape, ravish, violate, dishonor, dishonour, outrage, assail, assault, set on, attack
- (verb) attack, round, assail, lash out, snipe, knock, criticize, criticise, pick apart
The term assault is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YXNzYXVsdA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 5e4e984792f829f040cd24baaa1b24c1.
The ASCII encoding of assault in hexadecimal notation is 61737361756c74.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: assault and battery
| assault gun
| assault rifle
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.