Synonyms for association
Synonyms of association
- (noun) organization, organisation
- (noun) social activity
- (noun) union, unification, disassociation (antonym)
- (noun) affiliation, tie, tie-up, relationship
- (noun) connection, connexion, memory, remembering
- (noun) relation
- (noun) chemical process, chemical change, chemical action
- (noun) group, grouping
The term association is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YXNzb2NpYXRpb24=, while the MD5 signature is equal to af14b067a4804cdc758bf5ba6908a3fb.
The ASCII encoding of association in hexadecimal notation is 6173736f63696174696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: association area
| association cortex
| association football
| association for the advancement of retired persons
| association of islamic groups and communities
| association of orangemen
| association of southeast asian nations
| association theory
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.