Synonyms for attendant
Synonyms of attendant
- (adj) accompanying, concomitant, incidental, incidental to, related (similar term), related to (similar term)
- (adj) attending, in attendance, present (similar term)
- (noun) attender, tender, assistant, helper, help, supporter
- (noun) attender, attendee, meeter, participant
- (noun) accompaniment, concomitant, co-occurrence, happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural event
The term attendant is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YXR0ZW5kYW50, while the MD5 signature is equal to 799ccedefdb4bb2e5afbfab769cc9357.
The ASCII encoding of attendant in hexadecimal notation is 617474656e64616e74.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: attended
| attention deficit disorder
| attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
| attention span
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.