Synonyms for authority
Synonyms of authority
- (noun) authorization, authorisation, potency, dominance, say-so, control
- (noun) person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- (noun) expert
- (noun) assurance, self-assurance, confidence, self-confidence, sureness, certainty
- (noun) agency, federal agency, government agency, bureau, office, administrative unit, administrative body
- (noun) authorization, authorisation, sanction, permission
- (noun) book
The term authority is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YXV0aG9yaXR5, while the MD5 signature is equal to 873e9c0b50183b613336eea1020f4369.
The ASCII encoding of authority in hexadecimal notation is 617574686f72697479.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: authority figure
| authorized shares
| authorized stock
| authorized version
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.