Synonyms for bait
Synonyms of bait
- (noun) come-on, hook, lure, sweetener, temptation, enticement
- (noun) decoy, lure, device
- (verb) tease, razz, rag, cod, tantalize, tantalise, taunt, twit, rally, ride, mock, bemock
- (verb) entice, lure, tempt
- (verb) assail, assault, set on, attack
The term bait is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YmFpdA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 03c737deb9ed03ae122e29348ac7c90d.
The ASCII encoding of bait in hexadecimal notation is 62616974.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: bait and switch
| bait casting
| baja california
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.