Synonyms for bid
Synonyms of bid
- (noun) command, bidding, dictation, speech act
- (noun) play, attempt, effort, endeavor, endeavour, try
- (noun) tender, offer, offering
- (noun) bidding, statement
- (verb) offer, tender
- (verb) wish, greet, recognize, recognise
- (verb) beseech, entreat, adjure, press, conjure, plead
- (verb) call, play
- (verb) seek
- (verb) invite, request
The term bid is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Ymlk, while the MD5 signature is equal to 12879fe24168807c1ef38cd5e580ee3a.
The ASCII encoding of bid in hexadecimal notation is 626964.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: bid price
| bidding contest
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.