Synonyms for birth
Synonyms of birth
- (noun) beginning, commencement, first, outset, get-go, start, kickoff, starting time, showtime, offset, death (antonym)
- (noun) nativity, nascency, nascence, change, alteration, modification, death (antonym)
- (noun) parturition, giving birth, birthing, organic process, biological process
- (noun) parentage, kinship, family relationship, relationship
- (verb) give birth, deliver, bear, have, produce, bring forth
The term birth is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YmlydGg=, while the MD5 signature is equal to a3e2a6cbf4437e50816a60a64375490e.
The ASCII encoding of birth in hexadecimal notation is 6269727468.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: birth canal
| birth certificate
| birth control
| birth control device
| birth control pill
| birth defect
| birth pangs
| birth prevention
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.