Synonyms for bite
Synonyms of bite
- (noun) wound, lesion
- (noun) morsel, bit, taste, mouthful
- (noun) sting, insect bite, injury, hurt, harm, trauma
- (noun) collation, snack, meal, repast
- (noun) success
- (noun) pungency, wit, humor, humour, witticism, wittiness
- (noun) pungency, sharpness, raciness, spiciness, spice, spicery
- (noun) chomp, eating, feeding
- (noun) subtraction, deduction
- (verb) seize with teeth, grip, bite off (related term)
- (verb) sting, burn, ache, smart, hurt
- (verb) pierce
- (verb) sting, prick, pierce
The term bite is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Yml0ZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to ed735d55415bee976b771989be8f7005.
The ASCII encoding of bite in hexadecimal notation is 62697465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: bite off
| bite out
| bite plate
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.