Synonyms for blistering
Synonyms of blistering
- (adj) acerb, acerbic, acid, acrid, bitter, caustic, sulfurous, sulphurous, venomous, virulent, vitriolic, unpleasant (similar term)
- (adj) blistery, hot (similar term)
- (adj) hot, red-hot, fast (similar term)
- (adj) scathing, scalding, vituperative, critical (similar term)
- (noun) vesiculation, vesication, organic process, biological process
The term blistering is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Ymxpc3RlcmluZw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to b3483dbc53494c3a4bbc7266d4b3c723.
The ASCII encoding of blistering in hexadecimal notation is 626c6973746572696e67.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: blistering agent
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.