Synonyms for blunt
Synonyms of blunt
- (adj) pointless (similar term), unpointed (similar term)
- (adj) dull (similar term)
- (adj) candid, forthright, frank, free-spoken, outspoken, plainspoken, point-blank, straight-from-the-shoulder, direct (similar term)
- (adj) crude, stark, unconditional (similar term)
- (verb) weaken
- (verb) numb, benumb, dull, desensitize, desensitise
- (verb) dull, change, alter, modify, sharpen (antonym)
- (verb) change, alter, modify
- (verb) deaden, change, alter, modify, enliven (antonym)
The term blunt is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Ymx1bnQ=, while the MD5 signature is equal to a4a216eba2a727a65a10fee9d2af5ea2.
The ASCII encoding of blunt in hexadecimal notation is 626c756e74.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: blunt file
| blunt trauma
| blunt-leaf heath
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.