Synonyms for boil
Synonyms of boil
- (noun) furuncle, staphylococcal infection
- (noun) boiling point, temperature
- (verb) change state, turn, freeze (antonym)
- (verb) cook
- (verb) change, alter, modify
- (verb) churn, moil, roil, move
- (verb) seethe, be
The term boil is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Ym9pbA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 61c2cd61e70a8c8ae932a10df21e9540.
The ASCII encoding of boil in hexadecimal notation is 626f696c.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: boil down
| boil over
| boil smut
| boiled dinner
| boiled egg
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.