Synonyms for buff
Synonyms of buff
- (adj) chromatic (similar term)
- (noun) fan, devotee, lover, follower
- (noun) leather
- (noun) skin, tegument, cutis
- (noun) yellowish brown, raw sienna, caramel, caramel brown, brown, brownness
- (noun) buffer, implement
- (verb) buffet, hit
- (verb) burnish, furbish, flush, polish, smooth, smoothen, shine
The term buff is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YnVmZg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 93b3d744bab6e783cc1f4a2c79531378.
The ASCII encoding of buff in hexadecimal notation is 62756666.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: buff-brown
| buffalo bill
| buffalo bill cody
| buffalo bill's wild west show
| buffalo bur
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.