Synonyms for burning
Synonyms of burning
- (adj) painful (similar term)
- (adj) hot (similar term)
- (adj) ardent, fervent, fervid, fiery, impassioned, perfervid, torrid, passionate (similar term)
- (adj) ablaze, afire, aflame, aflare, alight, blazing, flaming, on fire, lighted (similar term), lit (similar term)
- (adj) important (similar term), of import (similar term)
- (adj) fueled (similar term)
- (noun) combustion, change of integrity
- (noun) burn, pain, hurting
- (noun) combustion, oxidation, oxidization, oxidisation
- (noun) electrocution, execution, executing, capital punishment, death penalty
- (noun) burning at the stake, execution, executing, capital punishment, death penalty
- (noun) torture, torturing
The term burning is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YnVybmluZw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 5b71518329fee780e81e513b3812dbe9.
The ASCII encoding of burning in hexadecimal notation is 6275726e696e67.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: burning at the stake
| burning bush
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.