Synonyms for butterfly
Synonyms of butterfly
- (noun) lepidopterous insect, lepidopteron, lepidopteran
- (noun) butterfly stroke, swimming stroke
- (verb) flit, flutter, fleet, dart
- (verb) unfold, spread, spread out, open
- (verb) chat up, flirt, dally, coquet, coquette, romance, philander, mash, talk, speak
The term butterfly is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YnV0dGVyZmx5, while the MD5 signature is equal to 9fd8301ac24fb88e65d9d7cd1dd1b1ec.
The ASCII encoding of butterfly in hexadecimal notation is 627574746572666c79.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: butterfly bush
| butterfly collector
| butterfly effect
| butterfly fish
| butterfly flower
| butterfly nut
| butterfly orchid
| butterfly orchis
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.