Synonyms for calm
Synonyms of calm
- (adj) unagitated, serene, tranquil, composed (similar term)
- (adj) placid (similar term), quiet (similar term), still (similar term), tranquil (similar term), smooth (similar term), unruffled (similar term), settled (similar term), windless (similar term), peaceful (related term), stormy (antonym)
- (adj) easygoing, placid, contented (similar term), content (similar term)
- (noun) composure, calmness, equanimity, disposition, temperament, discomposure (antonym)
- (verb) calm down, quiet, tranquilize, tranquillize, tranquillise, quieten, lull, still, comfort, soothe, console, solace, agitate (antonym)
- (verb) steady, becalm, stabilize, stabilise
- (verb) calm down, cool off, chill out, simmer down, settle down, cool it, change state, turn
- (verb) sedate, tranquilize, tranquillize, tranquillise, affect, stimulate (antonym)
The term calm is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y2FsbQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to a5979a1cab999c158118e81aad88ff64.
The ASCII encoding of calm in hexadecimal notation is 63616c6d.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: calm air
| calm down
| calnada pea
| calocarpum zapota
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.