Synonyms for canvas
Synonyms of canvas
- (noun) canvas fabric, canvass, canvass fabric, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- (noun) canvass, oil painting
- (noun) canvass, setting, background, scope
- (noun) canvas tent, canvass, tent, collapsible shelter
- (noun) sail, canvass, sheet, piece of cloth, piece of material
- (noun) canvass, mat, gym mat
- (verb) canvass, solicit, beg, tap
- (verb) poll, canvass, survey
- (verb) cover
- (verb) analyze, analyse, study, examine, canvass
The term canvas is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y2FudmFz, while the MD5 signature is equal to fcc790c72a86190de1b549d0ddc6f55c.
The ASCII encoding of canvas in hexadecimal notation is 63616e766173.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: canvas fabric
| canvas tent
| canvasback duck
| canvass fabric
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.