Synonyms for capable
Synonyms of capable
- (adj) able (similar term), confident (similar term), surefooted (similar term), sure-footed (similar term), resourceful (similar term), competent (related term), incapable (antonym)
- (adj) open, subject, susceptible (similar term)
- (adj) incapable (antonym)
- (adj) adequate to, equal to, up to, adequate (similar term)
- (adj) able, competent (similar term)
The term capable is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y2FwYWJsZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to bb3e0d6f8bdaa99f8b455d8aa6ba37b8.
The ASCII encoding of capable in hexadecimal notation is 63617061626c65.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: capableness
| capacitance unit
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.