Synonyms for care
Synonyms of care
- (noun) attention, aid, tending, work
- (noun) caution, precaution, forethought, judiciousness
- (noun) concern, fear, anxiety
- (noun) predicament, quandary, plight
- (noun) charge, tutelage, guardianship, protection
- (noun) maintenance, upkeep, repair, fix, fixing, fixture, mend, mending, reparation
- (verb) feel for, pity, compassionate, condole with, sympathize with, care (related term), care for (related term)
- (verb) give care, help, assist, aid
- (verb) wish, like, desire, want
- (verb) manage, deal, handle, control, command
- (verb) worry, mind
The term care is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y2FyZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 88d923ba797e9cafdfa4176f02bc2537.
The ASCII encoding of care in hexadecimal notation is 63617265.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: care a hang
| care delivery
| care for
| career counseling
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.