Synonyms for chair
Synonyms of chair
- (noun) seat
- (noun) professorship, position, post, berth, office, spot, billet, place, situation
- (noun) president, chairman, chairwoman, chairperson, presiding officer
- (noun) electric chair, death chair, hot seat, instrument of execution
- (verb) chairman, head, lead
- (verb) moderate, lead, hash out, discuss, talk over
The term chair is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y2hhaXI=, while the MD5 signature is equal to a09272b53419ab95507cdf127329336d.
The ASCII encoding of chair in hexadecimal notation is 6368616972.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: chair car
| chair lift
| chairman of the board
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.