Synonyms for character
Synonyms of character
- (noun) fictional character, fictitious character, imaginary being, imaginary creature
- (noun) quality, lineament, property, attribute, dimension
- (noun) fiber, fibre, trait
- (noun) role, theatrical role, part, persona, portrayal, characterization, enactment, personation
- (noun) eccentric, type, case, adult, grownup
- (noun) repute, reputation
- (noun) reference, character reference, recommendation, testimonial, good word
- (noun) grapheme, graphic symbol, written symbol, printed symbol
- (noun) attribute
- (verb) scratch, engrave, grave, inscribe
The term character is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y2hhcmFjdGVy, while the MD5 signature is equal to a956161a69928cd130a889b88082fb6e.
The ASCII encoding of character in hexadecimal notation is 636861726163746572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: character actor
| character assassination
| character printer
| character reference
| character set
| character witness
| character-at-a-time printer
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.