Synonyms for chase
Synonyms of chase
- (noun) pursuit, pursual, following, motion, movement, move
- (noun) Chase, Salmon P. Chase, Salmon Portland Chase, politician, politico, pol, political leader, chief justice
- (verb) chase after, trail, tail, tag, give chase, dog, go after, track, pursue, follow, tag along (related term), chase away (related term)
- (verb) chase after, woo, court, romance, solicit
- (verb) cut
- (verb) furrow, chamfer, cut
The term chase is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y2hhc2U=, while the MD5 signature is equal to cd8e7918010a87cc619849e00265c9a6.
The ASCII encoding of chase in hexadecimal notation is 6368617365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: chase after
| chase away
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.