Synonyms for closing
Synonyms of closing
- (adj) concluding (similar term), final (similar term), last (similar term), terminal (similar term), terminative (similar term), year-end (similar term), opening (antonym)
- (noun) shutting, motion, movement, move, motility, opening (antonym)
- (noun) conclusion, end, close, ending, section, subdivision
- (noun) closure, approach, approaching, coming
- (noun) closure, closedown, shutdown, termination, ending, conclusion
- (noun) completion, culmination, windup, mop up, termination, ending, conclusion
The term closing is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y2xvc2luZw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 3b38bec18c8edcf71c5f25e5f4fee0fc.
The ASCII encoding of closing in hexadecimal notation is 636c6f73696e67.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: closing curtain
| closing off
| closing price
| closing time
| clostridial myonecrosis
| clostridium botulinum
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.