Synonyms for clump
Synonyms of clump
- (noun) bunch, cluster, clustering, agglomeration
- (noun) ball, clod, glob, lump, chunk, agglomeration
- (noun) thump, thumping, clunk, thud, sound
- (verb) clop, clunk, plunk, sound, go
- (verb) cluster, constellate, flock, meet, gather, assemble, forgather, foregather
- (verb) clomp, walk
- (verb) bunch, bunch up, bundle, cluster, form
The term clump is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y2x1bXA=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 5bf8c531778942788c230ad310c21b88.
The ASCII encoding of clump in hexadecimal notation is 636c756d70.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: clumping
| clumsy person
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.