Synonyms for column
Synonyms of column
- (noun) file, single file, Indian file
- (noun) chromatography column, tube, tubing
- (noun) array
- (noun) tower, pillar, shape, form
- (noun) editorial, newspaper column, article
- (noun) pillar, structure, construction
- (noun) pillar, upright, vertical
The term column is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y29sdW1u, while the MD5 signature is equal to 1afd32818d1c9525f82aff4c09efd254.
The ASCII encoding of column in hexadecimal notation is 636f6c756d6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: column chromatography
| column inch
| columnar cell
| columnar epithelial cell
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.