Synonyms for commute
Synonyms of commute
- (noun) journey, journeying
- (verb) transpose, change
- (verb) travel back and forth, travel, trip, jaunt
- (verb) permute, transpose, change by reversal, turn, reverse
- (verb) convert, exchange, change, alter, modify
- (verb) change, exchange, convert, replace
The term commute is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y29tbXV0ZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 76da50ddf58127f120189dfbbe29ef5a.
The ASCII encoding of commute in hexadecimal notation is 636f6d6d757465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: commuter
| commuter traffic
| commuter train
| comoro islands
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.