Synonyms for complement
Synonyms of complement
- (noun) construction, grammatical construction, expression
- (noun) count
- (noun) full complement, work force, workforce, manpower, hands, men
- (noun) increase, increment
- (noun) enzyme
- (noun) counterpart, opposite number, vis-a-vis
- (verb) balance, equilibrate, equilibrize, equilibrise
The term complement is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y29tcGxlbWVudA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to e6c27da919729d57801e6aa56be4a5e3.
The ASCII encoding of complement in hexadecimal notation is 636f6d706c656d656e74.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: complement fixation
| complement fixation test
| complementary angles
| complementary color
| complementary distribution
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.