Synonyms for contrivance
Synonyms of contrivance
- (noun) appliance, contraption, convenience, gadget, gizmo, gismo, widget, device
- (noun) invention, innovation, excogitation, conception, design
- (noun) stratagem, dodge, scheme, strategy
- (noun) arrangement, organization, organisation, system
- (noun) lash-up, arrangement
- (noun) devisal, invention
The term contrivance is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y29udHJpdmFuY2U=, while the MD5 signature is equal to ed674333963d62fccf9fd19dc804ed55.
The ASCII encoding of contrivance in hexadecimal notation is 636f6e74726976616e6365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: contrive
| control account
| control board
| control center
| control character
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.