Synonyms for counter
Synonyms of counter
- (adj) antagonistic, negative (similar term)
- (noun) table
- (noun) game equipment
- (noun) tabulator, calculator, calculating machine
- (noun) buffet, sideboard, furniture, piece of furniture, article of furniture
- (noun) person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- (noun) rejoinder, retort, return, riposte, replication, comeback, reply, response
- (noun) register
- (noun) heel counter, piece of leather
- (noun) counterpunch, parry, punch, clout, poke, lick, biff
- (verb) answer, reply, respond
- (verb) anticipate, foresee, forestall, act, move
The term counter is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y291bnRlcg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 886bb73b3156b0aa24aac99d2de0b238.
The ASCII encoding of counter in hexadecimal notation is 636f756e746572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: counter check
| counter conditioning
| counter reformation
| counter tube
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.