Synonyms for couple
Synonyms of couple
- (noun) small indefinite quantity, small indefinite amount
- (noun) mates, match, family, family unit
- (noun) twosome, duo, duet, pair
- (noun) pair, twosome, twain, brace, span, yoke, couplet, distich, duo, duet, dyad, duad, two, 2, II, deuce
- (noun) unit, building block
- (verb) match, mate, pair, twin, join, bring together
- (verb) couple on, couple up, attach, uncouple (antonym)
- (verb) pair, pair off, partner off, unite, unify
- (verb) copulate, mate, pair, join, conjoin
The term couple is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y291cGxl, while the MD5 signature is equal to 741f4475f89448fa6e73828868fa5477.
The ASCII encoding of couple in hexadecimal notation is 636f75706c65.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: couple on
| couple up
| coupon bond
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.