Synonyms for crazy
Synonyms of crazy
- (adj) brainsick, demented, distracted, disturbed, mad, sick, unbalanced, unhinged, insane (similar term)
- (adj) half-baked, screwball, softheaded, impractical (similar term)
- (adj) dotty, gaga, enamored, infatuated, in love, smitten, soft on, taken with, loving (similar term)
- (adj) excited (similar term)
- (adj) strange (similar term), unusual (similar term)
- (adj) wild, enthusiastic (similar term)
- (noun) loony, looney, weirdo, lunatic, madman, maniac
The term crazy is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y3Jhenk=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 297aae72cc4d0d068f46a9158469e34d.
The ASCII encoding of crazy in hexadecimal notation is 6372617a79.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: crazy bone
| crazy glue
| crazy horse
| crazy house
| crazy quilt
| crazy weed
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.