Synonyms for crude
Synonyms of crude
- (adj) rough, unskilled (similar term)
- (adj) coarse, earthy, gross, vulgar, indecent (similar term)
- (adj) unrefined, unprocessed, refined (antonym)
- (adj) primitive, rude, early (similar term)
- (adj) blunt, stark, unconditional (similar term)
- (adj) raw, unanalyzed (similar term)
- (noun) petroleum, crude oil, rock oil, fossil oil, oil, fossil fuel
The term crude is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y3J1ZGU=, while the MD5 signature is equal to bdf8eda1b1f0c2095a2ac4c7d60d8378.
The ASCII encoding of crude in hexadecimal notation is 6372756465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: crude oil
| cruel and unusual punishment
| cruel plant
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.