Synonyms for dampen
Synonyms of dampen
- (verb) stifle, suppress, stamp down, inhibit, subdue, conquer, curb, stimulate (antonym)
- (verb) moisten, wash, wet
- (verb) muffle, mute, dull, damp, tone down, soften
- (verb) weaken
- (verb) deaden, damp, dampen, damp, soften, weaken, break
- (verb) check, retard, delay
- (verb) damp, soften, weaken, break, deaden, blunt
The term dampen is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZGFtcGVu, while the MD5 signature is equal to acf42f7af62898493d5fd288660dac4b.
The ASCII encoding of dampen in hexadecimal notation is 64616d70656e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: dampener
| damper block
| damping off
| damping off fungus
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.