Synonyms for deduction
Synonyms of deduction
- (noun) tax write-off, tax deduction, write-off, write-down
- (noun) discount, allowance, adjustment
- (noun) entailment, implication, inference, illation
- (noun) deductive reasoning, synthesis, reasoning, logical thinking, abstract thought
- (noun) subtraction, decrease, diminution, reduction, step-down, addition (antonym)
- (noun) discount, price reduction, decrease, diminution, reduction, step-down
The term deduction is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZGVkdWN0aW9u, while the MD5 signature is equal to 74e8e4b7ad0129cebe7925b711c71003.
The ASCII encoding of deduction in hexadecimal notation is 646564756374696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: deductive
| deductive reasoning
| deed of conveyance
| deed of trust
| deed over
| deed poll
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.