Synonyms for defence
Synonyms of defence
- (noun) defense mechanism, defense reaction, defence mechanism, defence reaction, defense, psychoanalytic process, process, unconscious process
- (noun) defense, defending team, team, squad, offence (antonym), offense (antonym)
- (noun) defense, defense team, defense lawyers, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage, prosecution (antonym)
- (noun) defense, defense force, defence force, organization, organisation
- (noun) refutation, defense, answer
- (noun) defense, vindication, justification
- (noun) defensive structure, defense, structure, construction
- (noun) defense, denial, demurrer, due process, due process of law, prosecution (antonym)
- (noun) defense, defensive measure, military action, action
- (noun) defense, protection
The term defence is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZGVmZW5jZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 302109d01bd6ec86b692560b314d4658.
The ASCII encoding of defence in hexadecimal notation is 646566656e6365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: defence force
| defence mechanism
| defence policy
| defence program
| defence reaction
| defence system
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.