Synonyms for deform
Synonyms of deform
- (verb) change, alter, modify
- (verb) contort, distort, wring, twist, twine, distort
- (verb) flex, bend, twist, turn, change shape, change form, deform, unbend (antonym)
- (verb) change shape, change form, deform
- (verb) distort, strain, shape, form
- (verb) change shape, change form, change
The term deform is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZGVmb3Jt, while the MD5 signature is equal to 46d9bc3b8189ee14e27523aa88a4cb93.
The ASCII encoding of deform in hexadecimal notation is 6465666f726d.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: deformation
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.