Synonyms for deny
Synonyms of deny
- (verb) contradict, negate, contravene, admit (antonym)
- (verb) renounce, repudiate
- (verb) withhold, keep back
- (verb) refuse, keep, hold on, allow (antonym)
- (verb) abnegate, control, hold in, hold, contain, check, curb, moderate
- (verb) traverse
- (verb) disavow
The term deny is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZGVueQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 05afb6ce69b9cef1bd6ece7e4745f96c.
The ASCII encoding of deny in hexadecimal notation is 64656e79.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: deodar
| deodar cedar
| deontic logic
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.