Synonyms for dirt
Synonyms of dirt
- (adj) ungraded, unimproved (similar term)
- (noun) soil, earth, ground
- (noun) filth, grime, soil, stain, grease, grunge, dirtiness, uncleanness
- (noun) crap, shit, shite, poop, turd, fecal matter, faecal matter, feces, faeces, BM, stool, ordure, dejection
- (noun) scandal, malicious gossip, gossip, comment, scuttlebutt
The term dirt is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZGlydA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to c90b1198f689dd950d51142e65a44c81.
The ASCII encoding of dirt in hexadecimal notation is 64697274.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: dirt ball
| dirt bike
| dirt cheap
| dirt track
| dirty bomb
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.