Synonyms for dish
Synonyms of dish
- (noun) crockery, dishware, container
- (noun) nutriment, nourishment, nutrition, sustenance, aliment, alimentation, victuals
- (noun) dishful, containerful
- (noun) smasher, stunner, knockout, beauty, ravisher, sweetheart, peach, lulu, looker, mantrap, woman, adult female
- (noun) dish aerial, dish antenna, saucer, directional antenna
- (noun) cup of tea, bag, activity
- (verb) serve, serve up, dish out, dish up, provide, supply, ply, cater
- (verb) shape, form
The term dish is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZGlzaA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to d51f95cd19fecba66558f490554838ee.
The ASCII encoding of dish in hexadecimal notation is 64697368.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: dish aerial
| dish antenna
| dish out
| dish rack
| dish the dirt
| dish towel
| dish up
| dish washer
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.