Synonyms for dishonour
Synonyms of dishonour
- (noun) dishonor, standing, honor (antonym)
- (noun) dishonor, unrighteousness, honor (antonym)
- (verb) dishonor, disgrace, attaint, shame, honor (antonym)
- (verb) rape, ravish, violate, assault, dishonor, outrage, assail, assault, set on, attack
- (verb) dishonor, refuse, reject, pass up, turn down, decline, honor (antonym)
The term dishonour is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZGlzaG9ub3Vy, while the MD5 signature is equal to 97972ef991d5f3844a55808c651d9e6e.
The ASCII encoding of dishonour in hexadecimal notation is 646973686f6e6f7572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: dishonourable
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.